Packing Tips For Your Boulevard Towers Holiday
As one of the most visited places in Australia, Gold Coast surely bring excitement to every holiday makers looking forward to spend a marvellous vacation at the fine sandy beaches of Broadbeach. The Gold Coast luxury apartments of Boulevard Towers graciously welcomes everyone to a delightful and stress-free beach holiday. For vacationers prepping up, our friendly staffs at the Boulevard Apartments have compiled useful packing tips for first timers in the Gold Coast:
- As a general rule, travellers should keep their bags light and bring only the basics. Gold Coast enjoys a temperate and sunny weather all year round, holiday makers at our family accommodation Broadbeach need not to bring their thick sweaters but instead pack clothes suitable for warm climates like tees, short pants and skirts. Be sure to bring the essential beach holiday must haves such as your swim wear, several pairs of underwear, flip flops, sandal or if necessary bring a pair of comfy shoes.
- When packing your holiday wardrobe, it is advisable to roll-up your garments in order to avoid creasing. Guests at our superb Gold Coast holiday accommodation can make use of the modern laundry facilities at Boulevard Towers in case they ran out of clean clothes to wear or they can also opt to purchase souvenir garments instead.
- Don’t forget to bring your important items such as your travel documents (passports, insurance and flight details), cash (including your credit cards and ATMs), first aid kits, eyeglasses, contact lens kits as well as guidebooks. Avoid misplacing them by keeping an eye on your belongings.
- As flight delays are unavoidable, it is always best to bring along some snacks, magazines and a good book. Kleenex, tissue wipes and hand sanitizers will also be useful when you want to get an instant tidy ups.
- Avoid damaging your electronics gadgets such as your ipod, digital cameras, PSP, mobile phones by packing them inside your hand luggage. It is also necessary to check the voltage compatibility before plugging in your battery chargers and always remember to bring an adaptor in case you may need to use one. . If you plan to bring your digital cameras and mobile phones on a kayak adventure, make sure to place it inside a water-proof pack.
- After carefully arranging your clothes and securing your gadgets, you may now pack all of your stuff in your luggage. Make sure to secure your bags with cable locks and small padlocks. It is advisable to place your ATMs, credit cards and cash inside your belt bag. Make sure to bring along with you a small bag that you can use while going on day tours.
For bookings at Boulevard Towers, please click here.