Broadbeach is a popular holiday destination on the Gold Coast, known for its chic restaurants and shopping areas complemented by a relaxed coastal ambience. But there are numerous thrills and enjoyment you can experience here. You can add excitement to your family getaway by visiting one of the well-known Gold Coast theme parks close to the Boulevard Towers.
Buckle up as you go on a once-in-a-lifetime thrill ride trip at the renowned Warner Brothers Movieworld. Visit Seaworld to see the incredible marine wonders. However, did you know that the Gold Coast’s premier theme parks are well-equipped to welcome everyone this Halloween? The enormous Halloween celebrations that both theme parks have planned for this year will be fun for everyone.
Let’s start with Sea World’s Halloween event!
Sea World’s Spooky Nights is the ideal Halloween celebration for small children. From October 13 through October 28, Spooky Nights is open on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays and offers free and paid activities such as Dora The Explorer Spooky Meet & Greet, Monster Mayhem Laser Lightshow, Trick’n’Treasure Trail, The Witches Cauldron and more.
Whichever activity you choose to do, make sure to visit Spooky Night’s precincts to complete your Halloween journey.
- Nickelodeon Land: Who doesn’t love Nickelodeon characters? Your kids can enjoy their favourite character rides and attractions at night, including popular choices like Boots’ Banana Boogie and Bikini Bottom Cross Town Express. They can also meet their favourite Nickelodeon characters in Halloween costumes.
- Shipwreck Bay: Visit the home of the sword-wielding, fun-loving pirates who will never back down from a sword fight. Children will love Shipwreck Bay, an interactive adventure playground.
- The New Atlantis: Want to experience the stories, secrets, and ultimate Atlantean adventure? The New Atlantis is the place to be. You can also ride Leviathan and Trident, two brand-new attractions.
- Ghostly Groove Plaza: The Ghostly Groove Plaza hosts a spooky light and sound party. The music played by the spectral DJ Princess Spinderella makes the space come alive. While mum and dad indulge in a horrifyingly delicious meal from Prime Burgers or the Pizza Shack, the kids can get their boogey on.
- Monster Mansion: The grounds outside Monster Mansion are home to anything that goes bump in the night, including vegetarian vampires, beautiful mummies, and everything in between.
- Black Lagoon: Will you have the guts to see what the Black Lagoon’s waters are stirring up? View Shark Bay’s splendour at night and take advantage of a rare chance to interact with these amazing underwater creatures when they are most active.
- Pirate Grotto: The Pirate Grotto is just a sword swing away from singing, giggling, and fun! Make friends with the motley group of pirates; you never know what you’ll discover.
Warner Bros. Movie World
The annual Fright Nights event at Warner Bros. Movie World is back from October 6 to 28 on specific days. There are panic rooms, rides, and themed mazes at Fright Nights. Be advised that there are constant scares at the annual Halloween event. The event has eerie themes not recommended for children under 14.
Expect four brand-new Fright Night Precincts this year.
- Inferno: Enter Inferno to experience tremendous scares and nonstop horror action as killers, sociopaths, and monsters fill the streets. Good luck navigating Main Street unscathed.
- Hellbillies Precinct: You best guard your back when you enter this area since these moonshiners don’t appreciate it when city slickers interfere with their activities.
- Killer Klownz Precinct: Back and in force are the Murder Clowns. Avoid the lunatic clowns; otherwise, you might become one of them.
- Maze Hub: This is an essential spot for everyone looking for the scariest experience possible. This year, there are many different mazes, but there are two that are in their final year. Check out The Conjuring Universe and Death Row mazes when you visit the new ones.
Take advantage of these incredible Halloween festivities by reserving a room at Boulevard Towers Broadbeach. Book today!